Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I cannot believe that Halloween finally arrived!! There has been much anticipation for this day, but we've had some fun fall moments in between. 

We began with a trip to a pumpkin patch that included a corn maze.  I wanted to take some pictures to show off my new baby bump.  As I am coming to find out, angles in pictures make a HUGE difference. So there was the cute little bump and then there was the BUMP!

 There was a two-second time difference, but it looks like a 3 month time difference! CRAZY!!

We got our second big present, parents give the best presents!!! Our jogging stroller arrived.  After reading multiple reviews, we decided to get the B.O.B.  I was ready to show off to Brian that I could put it together...fail!  Brian had to step in.  Mind you, all you needed to do to assembly this fancy contraption was add the wheels. Pretty sure this will be one of many scenes where Brian is assembling something I failed to do.


Awhile back I was on Pinterest (surprise, surprise) and found this cute skeleton Halloween shirt.  I decided to get it and wear to school.  I figured this would be a great way to tell the kids Mrs. Mueller was having a baby. Honestly, I'm surprised they hadn't said anything.  Kids are usually pretty honest and will let you know when anything is different about you. Well, since no one had said a word I was eager to hear their reactions.  Our team wanted to dress up as group so we came up with the idea of being Pinkalicious, Purplicious, Silverlicious, and Goldilicous.  I decided to make up my character and be Babylicious! 

Everyone loved our costumes!! These were some of the reactions of the kids...
-"You're having a baby?  Is it a boy or girl"
-Boy taps on my belly, "Yep, I feel it!"
-Boy stares at the baby skeleton, "So there's a real baby in there? When are you going to give it back?"

Being pregnant around 6 and 7 year olds will be interesting!

Halloween day was a lot of fun not only during school, but also at home. Brian decided to scare the neighborhood children with the creepy Burger King head.  As one child put it, "What the..." my thoughts exactly kid!

We ended our night we our monthly chalkboard bump photo. I can't believe we are halfway to meeting little Baby Mueller!! Boy or girl I just keep praying for a healthy pregnancy.




How far along? 20 weeks, 4 days
Maternity Clothes? Yep, got some new winter items! 
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Wonderful, recently working more so I pass out quickly
Best Moment this Week: Telling the kids at school about the pregnancy
Miss Anything? Sushi
Movement: Not too much
Cravings: Chocolate, thanks Halloween 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: No clue! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? All on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: our next sonogram appointment, c'mon November 6th!! I just want to know that everything is going okay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment