Friday, November 9, 2012

21 and Tired!

Here we are at 21 weeks and I'm exhausted! Can you tell?


They say the second trimester is when you are feeling the most energized.  Really? Tired has now taken on a new meaning.  I have recently been working more full-time.  Yes, I see those eyes rolling!  I haven't worked this much since May, just not use to it.  I am picking up more sub jobs and now tutor twice a week.  Plus these past two weeks were filled with four days of parent/teacher conferences that ended with me coming home around 7pm! Now, let's add the pregnancy on top of that. My feet are tired, my back hurts from sitting from the floor to little chairs, to being on feet most of the day. On the bright side I was feeling sad I hadn't felt a lot of movement.  This week, Baby Mueller is really moving!! One of the coolest feelings!

This week we went in for another sonogram.

Everything is going great! Heartbeat is at 159 bpm.  All the body parts are the appropriate size. Our doctor mentioned the legs were a little short. Brian and I just laughed.  I mean, have you seen how tall we are?  We weren't exactly expecting a tall child. But no concerns, and we still have a couple months of growing. We have an 85% gender guess from the lab tech written in a sealed envelope. Why the guess?  Little Mueller had his/her legs crossed. Luckly, I have an awesome doctor who will take another look.  To hopefully make our 85% closer to 100%! We only got a head shot.  I wonder if this is because we told them we didn't want to know the sex. We are excited to learn the gender, November 24th will be an exciting day!!


How far along? 21 weeks, 5 days
Maternity Clothes? Totally, wish they weren't so expensive!  
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Great, with dreams about having a baby early and not being prepared. 
Best Moment this Week: Seeing the baby and hearing the strong heartbeat!
Miss Anything? Buying regular clothes :( I love shopping and now I'm limited!
Movement: Yes! 
Cravings: Chocolate milk shakes 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Don't know and it's killing me!  
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? All on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: another sonogram appointment, I wish I had my own machine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment