Thursday, November 15, 2012

I like to move it...

Week 22 has been full of movement. 
Baby Mueller is kicking and punching.  I had heard people describe how amazing the feeling is...now I totally understand! Now I just wish Brian could feel it.  This week has just flown by. The main thing I remember from this week is going to work and getting another sonogram.  

On Monday I enjoyed my day off sleeping in, going out for lunch with a friend, and then another sonogram!  During lunch I had a Dr. Pepper, which tasted AMAZING. I haven't had one in months!! While laying down, the doctor mentioned I may want to look away.  I told her I honestly can spot the head and that's about it. It took about 30 seconds and she said, "done!" Really? No legs crossed this time. Only a few more days and we shall what we are having.  

We had another exciting moment, our crib and dresser arrived and put together!  Made me think, "Wow,  this $h!t just got real!!"

Now it is time to start packing for Texas!!!


How far along? 22 weeks, 4 days
Maternity Clothes? Yes, I miss my old clothes! 
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Wonderful, I want to sleep more! 
Best Moment this Week: Seeing the baby again and really feeling those kicks!
Miss Anything? not having my back hurt
Movement: all day
Cravings: fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: randomly I feel queasy when I'm hungry
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: No clue!  
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? All on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: going to San Antonio and seeing La Familia and enjoying BBQ and Mexican food. 





No comments:

Post a Comment