Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Week 17

My name is Maui Mueller. 

Recently, things have been very different around here.  There is a different scent to my Mom.  Not only is she acting different but I find myself acting different.  For the past couple weeks I find myself in need to protect my family.  I spend most of the days on the chair by the window on alert for danger! I don't want people or animals near my family!! So if they come too close, my fierce growl keeps them away.  If they still don't listen, I have no choice but make myself loud and clear and bring out my even more fierce bark!  Take that, strangers!!

 Then there is Mr. Bear.  My Aunt Sara gave my Mom and Dad a gift.  It was this brown bear.  I was so excited for my new toy!! But for some strange reason they put it in a room that always has the door closed.  Apparently, my Mom has been forgetting a lot of things recently so maybe she forgot to give me my bear.  So one day, I went ahead and just got it myself. I love to cuddle and kiss this bear.  When my Mom came home, she wasn't happy that I took it.  This time they placed it up by the mail.  Did she forget to put it on the floor for me?  Well, again, I went ahead and got it myself. Once again, she wasn't very happy.  So why don't they just give me my bear!!



Now I wake up frequently through out the night.  My mom keeps getting in and out of bed and keeps waking me up.  The other night, she got all worked up...while I was sleeping.  There I was dreaming about catching those rabbits when suddenly she yells out, "Brian, I felt the baby move!" I have no idea what she was talking about, but something about feeling some thumps in her stomach.  Then during our daily naps she woke me up again to tell Dad about feeling something move.  I wonder if this will continue, she keeps interrupting my sleep.  She also keeps taking these pictures and this time I was included, of course, I'm beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment