Thursday, October 25, 2012

Weddings vs Babies


We hit our big wedding season last year, but this year it seems like it's baby season.  My Facebook page is mostly filled with new and upcoming babies.  Pictures at the bars are diminishing slowly, while new family pumpkin patch pictures are appearing everyday! It's funny how quickly life can change.  

This weekend we completed another registry at BuyBuyBaby.  Being right next to the BedBathandBeyond reminded me of how different our lives have become.  When we registered for our wedding all you could hear was our scanner gun beeping every second. This time, all you could hear was, "Beep"....pause for 10 minutes..."Wait, what is this for?" Why do we need this?" "Can we make sure we don't get anything that squeaks like a turkey!" "It's cost, how much?!?!"

We finished our weekend with a date night playing miniature golf and arcade games! We had so much fun shoving the kids out of the way and showing them how it was done! We got an Elmo for our baby and Brian got a whoopie cushion.  We couldn't stop laughing! We would try to hide it under a blanket and have Maui sit on it!! Just typing this makes me literally laugh out loud! Yep, we're going to be awesome parents!! 

This week we got our second round of snow!! The weather inspired this week's chalkboard. Sara is out of town to help with my fruit drawing, this is the best I could do for a mango.




How far along? 19 weeks, 5 days
Maternity Clothes? Pants, except my yoga pants and my pink VS boyfriend pants! My winter coats are getting a little snug.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Brian got me a Snoogle..ahh I'm in heaven!
Best Moment this Week: Getting my Snoogle



Miss Anything? Beer
Movement: I feel random movements (I think) but no real kicks.
Cravings: Mangos (I wish they were in season!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I'm surprised the kids at school haven't said anything.
Gender: No, but read below.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On and so is my Aggie Ring (Whoop!)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: wearing my Halloween baby skeleton shirt and the kids finding out my secret


Old Wives Gender Prediction
 Heart Rate above 140bpm- girl
All over acne- girl
Craving sweets with either chocolate or fruit- girl
I'm generally in a happy mood- boy
Chinese Gender Chart- girl
Morning "Evening" sickness- girl

November 24th...we shall find out!!

2 comments:

  1. Get dried mangoes at Trader Joes....yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had a Trader Joes here, but it's Colorado, so I'm sure there are dried mangoes somewhere around here!

      Delete