Friday, October 19, 2012

Week 18

The weeks are just flying by.

Well, I haven't felt any new movements but during my last doctor's appointment the heartbeat (145) was a  little tricky to find due to our little one that wouldn't stop moving...why am I not surprised!   Our little girl/boy is beginning to hear my voice and some noises.  They say to begin singing to your baby or reading books. We read almost daily, when I read with my kids in the classroom. I don't sing, but I do yell.  I yell at the t.v. every Saturday when the Aggies play.  I yell at Maui when I come home when I find that she came across something she should't have. That works, right?


We are beginning to get our baby room ready! This past weekend we picked out our crib.  It will arrive  in about a month.  That gives me about a month to start cleaning out junk.



We have begun receiving gifts.  I'm in love with all the cute stuff.

I've seen this done and I decided to write one too! 

How far along? 18 Weeks, 4 Days


Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds gained (don't know if I'll answer this every time)



Maternity clothes? all my pants are maternity, I mix and match for tops

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Sleeping great, besides waking up about 2/3 times to go to the bathroom



Best moment this week: hearing a healthy heartbeat



Miss Anything? Drinking during the stressful Aggie Games



Movement: Not since 17 weeks, doctor said I may not feel anything again until 20 weeks



Food cravings: I randomly crave sweets (chocolate) or fruit

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Have you started to show yet: I'm gonna go with yes 

Gender: ?

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move often. 


No comments:

Post a Comment