Wednesday, October 3, 2012

165 more days!

 The weeks are passing by so quickly! I am enjoying creating my chalkboards! Thanks to Sara, the fruit ninja, who has helped draw my weekly fruit.  

How am I feeling?  Great! Morning sickness is gone.  I still enjoy my naps, but really, who doesn't enjoy naps? This week, pregnancy brain is in full swing!  I think Siri and I need to become BFFs. I find my myself making extra rounds at school.  For example, while subbing I went from the classroom I was in back to my classroom to pick up some papers.  I arrive to my classroom and decide to get my water bottle. I go back to other classroom when I realize I forgot to get the papers, the reason I went to my room in the first place.  I have had to apologize repeatedly to those around me. Oops, I can't sub for you, forgot I was leaving town this weekend.  Oops, no Brian, your parents are coming in NEXT weekend.  Oops, what were the TWO things I had to get from the store that we just discussed 30 seconds ago after being dropped off at the door?

The big one, I almost got into my first chick fight at the gym.  I took this girl's weights during 50/50 class swearing that they were mine.  After her and I debated I said, "don't worry I'll just get other ones" while giving her a dirty look for allegedly stealing MY weights I set aside.  As I go back to my bench with new weights I find my weights, Oops, I now have 4 five pound weights!!! I forgot I set them down in front of me. 

Then there are the crazy dreams!!! In my dreams Brian and I could see our baby.  We were so excited to see our little monkey with squid arms swimming around my see-through belly. I was happy our baby didn't look like an alien but rather a monkey! 

I am sure more will come! Still don't feel any movements, but hopefully those will come soon! Let's see what craziness happens next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment