Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's growing!

Thanks to Pinterest and Little Baby Garvin's Blog for the idea.  I started taking my monthly "belly" pictures.  Although, I don't really see the adorable baby bump.  I see the let's watch Jeanette get bigger. I'm really looking forward to the real bump.


We started taking them at 12 weeks.  This was around the time we told the world, aka Facebook, so it got me excited to begin taking pictures. Yes, these are maternity jeans.  The ability to wear my regular jeans disappeared quickly! That happens when you spend 3 months traveling to Texas and indulging on delicious Mexican food, BBQ food, and drinking at almost every gathering.  Then going on vacation where you don't even think about what you are eating.  Finally, when you think you're back to being on a schedule...you find out your pregnant! Life happened and we skipped week 13.


Officially the second trimester has begun.  I have to admit, I was not a happy camper about taking the photo. At this point I really felt my body changing.  Not that I was ever thin, but I felt HUGE and didn't have an adorable baby bump.  Oh, and I have yet to see this glowing skin.  


15 weeks and still waiting for my glowing skin.  I feel like I have a little tiny bump, but most must think I have just been drinking a lot of beer.  So far this experience has been a roller coaster of emotions.  I'm excited for our new adventure.  Annoyed at my body changes.  Nervous and worried about our baby.  Is he/she okay?  Everything normal in there?  But I guess worrying will never end, right Mom?


No comments:

Post a Comment