Friday, July 8, 2011

We are so lucky!

 When Brian and I first moved to Dallas, we didn't really have a lot of friends.  We of course had our old college friends Arseli, Brandon, and Parrish. But as time went by we branched out and met new people, thank you Arseli for being our social butterfly.  In time we had our close group of friends.  These people are the most amazing people one could ever met.  These are the sort of people that will do anything for you.  That will support you and be there for you.  These people are hard to come by.  

We are so lucky to have these amazing friends in our lives.  One of the biggest downfalls of moving was being so far from our friends.  Our last few days in Dallas with our friends were so special!  

MAK, Mueller, Ars, and Kief...we'll be together again soon!
The BFFs moved!  When Arseli and Stephanie moved out of Dallas, I felt so alone.  Then when Brian moved up to Colorado, oh wow...I had never felt so lonely.  But in time I realized, I'm not alone, I have the most amazing girlfriends!  They are the ones that kept me strong while my husband was away.  They are the ones that made sure I went out and didn't stay home alone with Maui.  They were the ones that were there for me with open arms when I had a bad day and just needed a hug.   The nine months I spent alone were possible because of these group of girls!  I am so thankful to have met them and it makes me so sad when I think about being so far away from them.  What I do know is that just like my BFFs, it doesn't matter how far away you are, these are the type of friends that last a lifetime and will continue to be by my side not matter what! 
The girls and I went to Kelly's for our final dinner.  They surprised me by all wearing black since they were in morning. They had a big heart cut in half to show that their hearts were broken and each one gave me a black balloon.   

My work spouse and partner in crime, Kristin Ransom.  She was the reason I really enjoyed my job!  She was my assistant team leader but most importantly an amazing friend! She's always stood by me, literally.  During our Warrior Dash Race, she wouldn't leave me.  "C'mon Mueller, you can do it!"

We were trying to hold back our tears during at last adventure together! 

The most amazing friends and family!!! Everyone traveled from near and far to join us for our last Dallas Party.  We couldn't ask for a better bunch! 

1 comment:

  1. We miss you a ton but hope you're having an amazing time in Colorado with your little family together again! :)

    ReplyDelete