Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I'm back!

Hi! Maui here again!  I have been wanting to partake in my Mom's activities lately, so I thought it would be appropriate that I let you know how this week has been going.  First off, me, I am doing much better.  My paw is pretty much all healed up from my cut.  My parents haven't taken me out on too many walks recently so hopefully now that they see that my paw is better they'll start taking me out on walks more. 

At the beginning of the week my mom kept me up a little more than usual. She kept blowing her nose and was tossing and turning, not cool when trying to get some beauty sleep.  She told my dad she wasn't feeling to well but still left for work.  Why?  I don't know, I would have taken care on my mom and sister!
I went ahead and got my mom her medicine and thought she could use some wine, but when she got home, she wasn't very happy!  Humans, I don't understand them.  When they took the Christmas card picture I thought I got away without wearing the silly red hat with the white ball, but looks like they still got me!  When's my sister coming?  They need to put these silly hats on her! At least I got a delicious bone!

For the past couple of days, people have been coming to our door and leaving us presents.  My Mom and Dad weren't opening them.  So one day I decided I would help them out.

 Nothing for me, so I just left them there. They got mad!  Geez, I'm just trying to helping out.


Woke up Christmas morning to find snow!!! I love playing in snow.  Why am I wearing this ridiculous sweater? My mom is getting bigger and bigger each day.  Maybe if she took me out on more walks this wouldn't happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment